- My Books
- Contact Me
- List of Posts
- Your Favourites
Jaysus, I’m knackered but one of the projects I have been working on this summer is finished – drum roll – Get Out of Stuck is my guide to getting out of relationship insanity, carrying the same beliefs, baggage, attitudes and choosing same person, different package and then expecting different results. I want to help you transform your beliefs and basically, get out of stuck.
This month, Baggage Reclaim is five, yes five years old and I’ve been on quite a journey since I first started this blog when I myself was unravelling my own beliefs and experiencing major epiphanies about my love habits and interactions. I really didn’t like myself that much and I was desperate to be loved but at the same time I was scared sh*tless that they’d discover my flaws. I had a lot of stuff rattling around in my head but truth be told, when I stopped believing even just one of those beliefs, it started to call others into question. I want you to tackle your beliefs and call yours into question too.
Now…as it is Baggage Reclaim’s 5th birthday, all you have to do to get your copy is sign up to the get out of stuck mail. Aside from getting your copy, you’ll also get updates about new worksheets and get invited to participate in online clinics, attend seminars, plus tips etc.
To get your copy and sign up:
Note – I don’t share your email address with anybody.
Let me know how you get on with Get Out of Stuck. I will be tweaking it and creating new worksheets and there will be a site set up for it.
I will be announcing the first online clinic in the next day or so. Basically, I will be letting a certain number of people submit up to 3 beliefs to get a summary feedback via email. It will also help to create more worksheets in the future and provide more live examples.
In the meantime, let me know how you’re doing!
Natalie Lue is the founder and writer of Baggage Reclaim and author of the books Mr Unavailable and the Fallback Girl, The Dreamer and the Fantasy Relationship and more. Learn more about her here and you can also follow her on Facebook and Twitter – @baggagereclaim .
Add to favorites
- Are You Painting Yourself Into a Corner? When Your Beliefs Remove Your Options
- Don’t Make Someone the Sole Source of Your Happiness or Your Reason for Being: You Can Be Happy Without Them
- Assessing the Threat Level: Working Out Whether Your Fears Are Genuine or Misplaced
- Relationship Insanity: Understanding Why You Feel Tempted To Go Back and Repeat Your Pattern With Your Pain Source
- When somebody says one thing, does another, thinks something else
- 30 Signs That Someone Isn’t Interested Or Is Half-Heartedly Interested In You: How To Avoid Being a Passing Time Candidate
- Letting Go of a Relationship…That Doesn’t Exist
- 10 Core Breakup Boundaries That Every Person Should Live By
- He’s with someone else – Why her and not me?
- Women Who Talk (& Think) Too Much – Wasting time explaining & discussing with men that don’t want to listen
- 12 Core Boundaries To Live By in Life, Dating, & Relationships
- Understanding Code Red and Amber behaviour in Relationships
- Am I Involved With an Assclown?: How To Spot Someone Who Means You & the Relationship No Good
- I’m Not Good Enough – The world through a low self-esteem lens
- Does my ex Mr Unavailable or assclown miss me?
- After The Breakup: Hold Tight To Your Self-Respect and Stop Trying To Be Friends With The Ex That Mistreated You!
- Is He Going to Leave His Wife/Girlfriend For Me? Part Two
- Coping with feeling rejected by Mr Unavailables & Assclowns Part One
- Casual Relationships: All The Fringe Benefits of a Relationship…Without The Actual Relationship
- Rebound Relationships in a Nutshell: Transitionals, Buffers & Why You Should Step Away From The Light When They’re Not Over Their Ex
- Being you is better than changing to appease someone who is threatened by differences
- Loneliness happens when we stop expressing how we feel and lose emotional connections (The importance of self-care and safe people)
- Why do we want to be liked by people who we dislike?
- There’s no point in following the ‘trend’ if you don’t end up liking or knowing you
- “Charming” tends to be a precursor to code red problems
- We can’t keep trying to recapture the beginning of a relationship; we’ve got the present to live in
- Why you don’t need to ask about exclusivity if the person you’re dating is ambiguous or even shady
- A dating hiatus is a healthy, empowering break, not a prison sentence!
- If you can’t be casual about casual sex, it’s not casual sex
- We self-sabotage our efforts to do better by us, because we’re afraid
Listen To Posts On Soundcloud
Most recent comments
- happy b on Loneliness happens when we stop expressing how we feel and lose emotional connections (The importance of self-care and safe people)
- Wiser on Being you is better than changing to appease someone who is threatened by differences
- Nigella on Being you is better than changing to appease someone who is threatened by differences
- Chutzpelady on Being you is better than changing to appease someone who is threatened by differences
- Mymble on Being you is better than changing to appease someone who is threatened by differences
I’m On PinterestMore Pins »
Copyright NoticeCopyright Natalie Lue 2005-2014 All rights reserved. Written permission is required from the author to include posts in their entirety on your site. If you use a quote or portion of a post(s), ensure that my work is credited. Copying my posts and changing some of the words is still plagarism. Claiming my ideas or opinions as yours, is also major breach of copyright.