You think about ‘working on you’ but worry that it’s going to take a lot of time.
You’re not sure if you want to sign up for a course to tackle an area but would love to have access to resources that help you to grow you, get to know you, or to tackle a particular problem area.
You love Baggage Reclaim and everything it represents and would love to be a part of a members club where you enjoy access to some of Natalie’s wealth of material created behind the scenes.
If you would like access to classes (read and/or listen or watch), eBooks, worksheets/workbooks and monthly online seminars (webinars) that help you to stretch out of your comfort zone, improve your relationships, and to reclaim you and your best self, become a Baggage Reclaim Library Member.
In June 2012, I launched Baggage Reclaim School where I’ve been teaching a range of online courses based on the BR philosophies over periods of 6-12 weeks. During this time, I’ve created hundreds of pieces of material and written thousands of nuggets of advice to support the amazing community of several hundred students. My vision has always been to have a library where for a monthly fee, members can enjoy access to select material from the school as well as specially created content. The Baggage Reclaim Library is a monthly subscription membership, perfect for Reclaimers who are hungry for self-knowledge and self-awareness.
One monthly fee will save you ££££! It’s less than I charge for just one seminar but you’ll be getting worksheets and more!
A Library Membership offers you:
- Access to content that is only available at BR School – in order to access these previously, it would have been as part of spending £99-£399.
- Access to a regular online seminar (webinar) where I will focus on a key topic.
- Savings on some content that’s been made available through the BR Shop.
- Access to the much-loved private and secret Facebook group where there’s an amazing community of support.
- Direct access to content that others have to sign up for to download.
- Enhanced versions of publicly available items.
- First dibs to sign up for any other activities I do including any webinars
Library subjects include:
- Improving self-esteem including boundaries, values, and getting to know you
- Breaking patterns and beliefs work
- Healing wounds with compassion, self-awareness and self-forgiveness
- Breakup recovery
Your Library Membership
- Regular online seminar
- Ebook content
- Classes to read
- Audio and video classes and content
- Workbooks and worksheets in PDF and editable PDF
Want to know when this is launched? Just complete the form!