- My Books
- Contact Me
- List of Posts
- Your Favourites
Currently viewing the tag: "personal guidelines and commandments"
Continue Reading →
It’s the principle of the matter; why should he/she get away with making a mug out of me? It’s the principle! He/she said that they loved me / would do _______ and I’ll be damned if they get away without delivering. I would never do/say _________ if I didn’t mean it! I [...]
Continue Reading →
I’m turning 35 on Saturday (I feel very grown up all of sudden if not slightly panicky that my thirties are going by at high speed) and as I’m regularly asked by readers to share ‘rules’ or ‘principles’ I live by in my own life to continue growing my self-esteem and being [...]
- 30 Signs That Someone Isn’t Interested Or Is Half-Heartedly Interested In You: How To Avoid Being a Passing Time Candidate
- Letting Go of a Relationship…That Doesn’t Exist
- 10 Core Breakup Boundaries That Every Person Should Live By
- He’s with someone else – Why her and not me?
- Women Who Talk (& Think) Too Much – Wasting time explaining & discussing with men that don’t want to listen
- 12 Core Boundaries To Live By in Life, Dating, & Relationships
- Understanding Code Red and Amber behaviour in Relationships
- Am I Involved With an Assclown?: How To Spot Someone Who Means You & the Relationship No Good
- I’m Not Good Enough – The world through a low self-esteem lens
- Does my ex Mr Unavailable or assclown miss me?
- After The Breakup: Hold Tight To Your Self-Respect and Stop Trying To Be Friends With The Ex That Mistreated You!
- Is He Going to Leave His Wife/Girlfriend For Me? Part Two
- Coping with feeling rejected by Mr Unavailables & Assclowns Part One
- Casual Relationships: All The Fringe Benefits of a Relationship…Without The Actual Relationship
- Rebound Relationships in a Nutshell: Transitionals, Buffers & Why You Should Step Away From The Light When They’re Not Over Their Ex
- Being you is better than changing to appease someone who is threatened by differences
- Loneliness happens when we stop expressing how we feel and lose emotional connections (The importance of self-care and safe people)
- Why do we want to be liked by people who we dislike?
- There’s no point in following the ‘trend’ if you don’t end up liking or knowing you
- “Charming” tends to be a precursor to code red problems
- We can’t keep trying to recapture the beginning of a relationship; we’ve got the present to live in
- Why you don’t need to ask about exclusivity if the person you’re dating is ambiguous or even shady
- A dating hiatus is a healthy, empowering break, not a prison sentence!
- If you can’t be casual about casual sex, it’s not casual sex
- We self-sabotage our efforts to do better by us, because we’re afraid
Listen To Posts On Soundcloud
Most recent comments
- happy b on Loneliness happens when we stop expressing how we feel and lose emotional connections (The importance of self-care and safe people)
- Wiser on Being you is better than changing to appease someone who is threatened by differences
- Nigella on Being you is better than changing to appease someone who is threatened by differences
- Chutzpelady on Being you is better than changing to appease someone who is threatened by differences
- Mymble on Being you is better than changing to appease someone who is threatened by differences
I’m On PinterestMore Pins »
Copyright NoticeCopyright Natalie Lue 2005-2014 All rights reserved. Written permission is required from the author to include posts in their entirety on your site. If you use a quote or portion of a post(s), ensure that my work is credited. Copying my posts and changing some of the words is still plagarism. Claiming my ideas or opinions as yours, is also major breach of copyright.