Please note the following TERMS & CONDITIONS for registering for individual courses on that are hosted on Baggage Reclaim at courses.baggagereclaim.co.uk, the private membership portal for Baggage Reclaim (LueSim Ltd).
1. Cancellations (courses). If you need to cancel, please do so in writing by up to day 2 of your course (all courses excluding Break The Cycle – formerly known as The Breakthrough- and Build Your Self-Esteem 2.0 are day 2, no questions asked). You can cancel up to day 7 of Break The Cycle and Build Your Self-Esteem 2.0, also no questions asked. Please note that student discounts (for new students) and any specified bonuses are not available until your cancellation period ends. If a 30-minute clarity session is had before the course starts or in the first week 7 days, the refund will be the course fee minus the fee for the call £120.
2. Cancellations (Reclaimer Membership subscription). Please cancel at least 72 hours before your next payment is due, especially if your next payment is due to fall over the weekend. Once you cancel, your subscription will end on the date of your subscription renewal, so if you pay on, for example, 21st of the month, your subscription would finish on the 20th. This also means, for example, that if you cancelled on the 10th of that month, you would have access for a further 10 days. Note, we don’t give partial refunds. Also, unless you are a current member of a course, you will be removed from the Facebook Group at the end of your subscription term. It is crucial that you abide by the notice period because small business owners are charged processing fees for each transaction and are no longer refunded those charges when they process a refund.
3. Subscriptions. For Reclaimer Membership subscriptions (formerly known as The Library), you are signing up for a monthly, quarterly or yearly subscription and you will be billed until further notice. Yearly memberships are sent a reminder a week or so before they’re due for renewal. You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing email@example.com.
4. Instalments/Payment Plans (courses). Please respect the terms of the instalment plan. Instalments plans are entirely different from signing up for a subscription – they are an agreement to pay the full amount spread out over 3-12 months (varies by course). We appreciate that circumstances can change but it is better to let us know asap than to default. In agreeing to the instalment option, you are agreeing to pay for your course in 4 instalments over a 4 week period that begins on the day of purchase (or if it’s monthly, it’s normally 3 or 12 instalments, so 1 per month with the first being taken at the time of purchase). If you default on your plan and we are unable to obtain payment from you within 72 hours, you will be suspended from the course. Alternative arrangements can be made but if requests to address the situation are ignored, you will be removed from the course. If the course has started, you will not be entitled to any refund of monies paid. An admin charge of £10/$15 may apply if it takes longer than the 72 hours.
5. Deferring (courses). If for some reason you are not able to participate after registering and would like to defer to another start date, you can do so for up to 6 months after the course start date. Please note that all courses are self-paced anyway. Please notify us in writing at team AT baggagereclaim.com.
6. Pausing membership. You might find that you need to pause the membership instead of cancelling so that you can, for example, preserve the membership rate while having a financial or travel break. Please notify us in writing at team AT baggagereclaim.com.
7. Bonuses. Bonuses are offered with some purchases–offers are specific to a particular course. Bonuses don’t become available until Day 4 of your course unless otherwise stated (e.g. day 7 of Break The Cycle for some bonuses or after the course has started), such as with something like a welcome pack or a seat at an event that takes place before the course start date. Where an item in a bonus is already owned, you will either be offered a credit for that amount to be used on something else or it will be applied as a reduction if you are on a payment plan. If in doubt, please email shop AT baggagereclaim.co.uk and we can confirm the arrangement prior to purchase.
8. Copyright. All class material (written, audio, video etc) is to be used within your course/membership only. i.e. content is for your use only and sharing of course content outside Baggage Reclaim (courses.baggagereclaim.co.uk) is strictly prohibited and constitutes copyright infringement. Content is, of course, downloadable but not for distribution.
9. Privacy. Baggage Reclaim is members and students only. Please don’t share your login information for your own security, mine and also that of other students. If you become a member of the secret Facebook group (or any closed group spin-offs), please don’t disclose the membership of other participants or what they share into the public domain. Failure to stick to community guidelines will result in your removal from courses.baggagereclaim.co.uk and any groups.
10. Registration. Your receipt is your registration confirmation although you should also receive a separate email confirming your purchase. If your course has a course date (e.g. Break The Cycle), you will be contacted about enrollment activities normally within 48 hours of payment. For course dates, login information (or requests to set up your username and password) are normally sent 2-3 days before the course start date and you gain access to the course material (module 1) on the course start date by 4 pm GMT/BST. For asap access courses, your username and password are normally sent within 48 hours (up to 72 hours if it’s over the weekend/bank holiday depending on what time your registration comes in).
For any queries about your course or membership after you have registered, please contact team AT bagggagereclaim.com.