Is the person who is the source of your misery seeming like your sole source of happiness too?
Tired of hitting the same issue with dating and relationships again and again?
Are you a great person, even if you're not very good at acknowledging it, and baffled by why you're not in the relationship, job or life that you desire?
Are you wondering what your part is in an unavailable relationship with an emotionally unavailable person?
Are you feeling broken by a situation and not sure how you will recover?
- One-off/ad-hoc email or phone consultations with me-- you can book one session or block-book up to five
- Typically used for troubleshooting an issue and gaining clarity so that you can make a decision, move forward or use it as a springboard for further work
- An email session is ideal if you're in the, 'I'm in this situation. What the hell is going on, why am I in this and any pointers on what I can do next?' zone. Email sessions are also the ideal option if you're on a budget.
- On booking, you will receive an email which has a calendar link for you to book your 'slot' for your session. There's a really high demand for sessions so book in at the earliest available date.
- If you need a quick turnaround, you need to book an emergency session-- you will receive a reply within 24 hours of submitting the information for your session
- You can submit up to 350 words per session and I include some helpful suggestions for getting the most out of your session. My replies are thorough, detailed and cut right to the heart of the issues.
- A one-off clarity session by phone is 90 minutes and covers ground that could really only happen over several email sessions. In this session, we can explore current and past factors that are contributing so that you have the perspective that's often missing and causing stuckness, plus we can explore next steps--actionable things that you can do to start to improve how you are feeling and change what you're doing or how impacted you are by the situation. Note that I am currently full for phone sessions.
- An email session is £89 and a one-off phone session is £340 (approx US$110/EUR102 and US$420/EUR390 respectively--current economic conditions mean that exchange rates are very favourable for overseas clients!).
Please note that I charge in British pounds as I'm based in England.
Please note that I don't offer therapy or any other form of professional or legal advice.
How long is the wait?
There are typically sessions available within 7-10 days although in high demand periods, the wait can be longer.
I really want a phone session but it says that you're full-- can I go on a waiting list?
Email my assistant Hannah at natalie@baggagereclaim DOT co.uk and she will let you know when space is available.
Do people get moved up after booking?
Yes, sometimes. If more space becomes available, people who are already booked in get first dibs on those spaces.
Can I request a specific date?
If you want a specific date for an email consultation, you need to book an emergency session.
I need help urgently. Do I still have to wait?
Yes unless you're prepared to book an emergency session.
If I block-book sessions, can I add them together to avail of a longer session?
Yes. Two sessions takes you up to 750 words and three sessions takes you up to 1200, which is the maximum.
What happens if I book one email session and go over the word count?
If it's slightly over, no biggie, but if it's a good bit over or it's typically over (it's been done on more than one session), you will be asked to resubmit your request or to book another session.
If I'm having two or three email sessions at a time to avail of a longer word count, do I need to book more than one date in the calendar?
No. I adjust my schedule at my end. Your slot in the calendar lets you know what day it's being worked on and you will receive your reply shortly after the end time of your session.
How much time do I have to submit my email session?
Please submit at least 12 hours before the session.
Where do I submit to?
There is a private email address that is included on the booking email.
Do you do coaching via email?
No, this would be via phone or in some instances, face to face.
I don't see the option to book a phone session.
If it's not there, it means I'm full for phone sessions.