- One-off/ad-hoc email or phone consultations with me.
- Typically used for troubleshooting an issue and gaining clarity so that you can make a decision, move forward or use it as a springboard for further work.
- An email session is ideal if it's a, "I'm in this situation. What the hell is going on, why am I in this and any pointers on what I can do next?". They are also the ideal option if you're on a budget. On booking, you will be sent a link to a form for you to submit your details and question (up to 350 words) plus I include some helpful suggestions for getting the most out of your session. My replies are thorough, detailed and cut right to the heart of the issues. On submission, you will be notified about when you will receive a reply which is 2-4 days (tends to be 2). Please note that I don't do sessions at the weekend.
- A one-off clarity session by phone is 90 minutes and covers ground that could really only happen over several email sessions. In this session, we can explore current and past factors that are contributing so that you have the perspective that's often missing and causing stuckness, plus we can explore next steps--actionable things that you can do to start to improve how you are feeling and change what you're doing or how impacted you are by the situation.
- An email session is £89 and a one-off phone session is £340 (approx US$118/EUR105 and US$445/EUR400 respectively--current economic conditions means that exchange rates are very favourable for overseas clients).
Please note that I charge in British pounds as I'm based in England.
I am currently full for clarity sessions. To join the waiting list, please add your email below. When slots open up, you will be notified and given the opportunity to book.
Please note that I don't offer therapy or any other form of professional or legal advice.