Tune In To Your Inner Voice (& Calm Your Inner Critic)
RADICALLY SHIFT YOUR SELF-ESTEEM BY TAKING COMMAND OF THE SCAREMONGERING BOSSYBOOTS IN YOUR HEAD
- Do you have a critical, mean-spirited, overbearing or mocking voice that shows up each time you experience something good, or just as you think about or attempt to step outside of your comfort zone?
- Do you have a lot of 'shoulds' and other internal rules that really aren't rules, that you follow despite the fact that they're holding you back at work or in your interpersonal relationships?
- Do you still carry parents, bullies and other so-called authority figures in your head that boss you around and have you feeling compelled to obey for fear of reprisals?
- Are you eager to move forward with your life after a setback only to have negative chatter reminding you of your mistakes and calling you a 'failure'?
- Do you struggle with Imposter Syndrome, where regardless of your qualities, characteristics, talents, accomplishments and achievements, you feel like a fraud on the verge of being 'found out'?
If you answered ‘yes’ to just one of these, you need to tune in to your inner voice because your inner critic is eroding your sense of self and disrupting your relationships and experiences.
Tune In To Your Inner Voice (& Calm Down Your Inner Critic) is a short course and self-esteem project designed to radically overhaul your inner relationship so that you have the confidence and the perspective to recognise your self-worth and to advocate for yourself.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- The 8 types of inner critic including The Pusher, The Shamer, The Perfectionist and The Guilter, who work solo or like a tag team with others
- The origins of your inner critic 'backing track' and how to start taking command of this inner conversation so that you can heal and move forward
- How to differentiate between your inner critic and your inner voice so that you stop missing your inner wisdom and overriding your gut in crucial times in your life
- What fear is all about and how to harness this feedback so that you stop being overwhelmed and derailed by it
- How to ease up on perfectionism, curb praise hunger and overcome fear of criticism
- How to use the ‘feedback’ from your inner critic to your advantage
- Strategies for bringing your inner voice to the fore so that you can liberate your true self and nourish you with self-care
£97 (approx US$121, EUR 113) | Star within 48 hours | Book your course
You will receive a login for Baggage Reclaim School where you can access the full lesson and any materials related to it. e.g video, audio or worksheet. The course is rich with guidance and tools but is specifically designed to minimise overwhelm and to give you insights and practices that you can crack on with applying.
As a course student, you enjoy access to the secret Facebook community, invites to Q&As, student discounts and more.
You have access to the course material for 12 months. Need longer? No problem. You will be offered the opportunity to extend your membership or you can opt for lifetime access at the checkout.
MORE ON TUNE IN TO YOUR INNER VOICE (& CALM YOUR INNER CRITIC)
It’s frustrating when you want to change the way you feel about you or the direction of your life and yet a critical voice keeps piping up. When you pay this voice too much attention and give it too much credit, not only do you end up being incredibly hard on you, but your true voice that represents your real self including your needs, expectations, desires, feelings and opinions, gets drowned out.
You may be so used to your inner critic being there and it may echo other critical voices in your life that you’ve accepted it as the status quo and the authority on what's good and right for you.
Next thing, you’re in less than satisfying relationships where these people feel authoritative over you or you’re dimming your light and unable to enjoy your talents, accomplishments, achievements, capabilities or good qualities.
When you understand why the inner critic is there, what it thinks its role is and how it has something to say about everything (including piping up despite you obeying it), you can finally stop holding you back. You can not only dare to dream but actually dare to turn your desires into reality and to step up for you.
WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT TO BE ABLE TO STOP BEING HIJACKED BY THAT NEGATIVE CHATTER?
When there are aspects of your self-esteem or interpersonal relationships that have knocked your confidence and sense of self, when faced with the possibility of taking steps to support you, you might think, 'I don't have time' or, 'It will take too long' or, 'It will be too hard' - small steps every day build into change.
A month can not only make a difference but your focus helps you to set your intentions for the months ahead so that you're putting you in alignment with how you want to feel and the experiences that you want to have.
GET IN COMMAND OF YOU, DISCERN FEARS & THE PAST FROM THE PRESENT & ENJOY BEING WHO YOU TRULY ARE
Whether you want to do it all in 30 days or spread your learning over a longer period, these 30 lessons are designed shake up everything you know about a subject but more importantly, to increase self-knowledge and self-awareness so that you break unhealthy and unproductive patterns and ultimately feel better about you.