Embrace Healthy Boundaries
CHANGE YOUR LIFE IN A MONTH BY LEARNING HOW TO ENJOY MORE RESPECT IN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
- Are you sick and tired of feeling like a doormat but don't know where to begin with improving your situation?
- Do you pride yourself on being kind, giving, loyal, good etc., and yet you're secretly grappling with reoccurring feelings of blame, shame, resentment, anxiety, frustration, helplessness and more?
- Do you have boundaries in some areas but really struggle in intimate relationships due to fear of conflict, criticism, rejection, disappointment and abandonment?
- Feel as if you're good at the self-care until you start dating, and then your boundaries and everything you learned from previous experiences goes out the window?
If you answered ‘yes’ to just one of these questions, it’s time for you to embrace healthy boundaries so that you can live and love with confidence.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- A powerful concept for understanding and living your boundaries that will transform not just the way you interact with others but will also clear out resentment, frustration, anger etc so that you can take down walls and finally move on from painful experiences that have impacted your attitude to boundaries up to this point
- How you can be boundaried even with somebody who seems allergic to boundaries, as well as how to redefine relationships that have typically stressed your self-esteem
- The signs of unfair and unreasonable behaviour and situations, plus how to get clear about what does and doesn’t work for you, and the 'tells' that let boundary busters know that you're a viable option
- How to recognise and act upon the helpful messages from your body
- How to have your own back with a supportive mindset so that you can own your boundaries instead of selling you short
- How to communicate your boundaries with love, care, trust and respect (and without ever having to utter the words "My boundaries..."), even when somebody is wearing down your last nerve or you’re quaking on the inside due to fear of Dynasty-levels of drama
£97 (approx US$121, EUR 113) EARLY BIRD £75 | Next start date March 6th | Book your course
You will receive a login for Baggage Reclaim School where you can access the full lesson and any materials related to it. e.g video, audio or worksheet. The course is rich with guidance and tools but is specifically designed to minimise overwhelm and to give you insights and practices that you can crack on with applying.
As a course student, you enjoy access to the secret Facebook community, invites to Q&As, student discounts and more.
You have access to the course material for 12 months. Need longer? No problem. You will be offered the opportunity to extend your membership or you can opt for lifetime access at the checkout.
MORE ON EMBRACE HEALTHY BOUNDARIES
I truly do believe that not only do we all need to have healthy boundaries but that for those of us who actually choose to have them, we are positively shaping our present and future by not only coming from a place of love, care, trust and respect, but also by putting us in alignment with people and situations that reflect this.
Unfortunately boundaries get a bad rap and have all sorts of negative connotations attached to them because we have been socialised to believe that 'no' is a dirty word and that we must always be pleasing (read:compliant).
What we don’t realise is that if we don’t get behind and in fact embrace having boundaries, we are curtailing our options and as a result, increasing our unhappiness.
RELEASING YOUR BARRIERS TO BOUNDARIES WILL BUILD YOUR CONFIDENCE & IMPROVE YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
When you see how a lack of boundaries is impacting you but you are at the same time empowered to gently but assertively start introducing them into your life, you will wonder why you spent so long holding back from them.
Once you understand what's been behind your own boundary habits including recognising the impact of past experiences and how these have influenced your motivations, you can stop being chained to old emotions and memories by the binds created by not being boundaried.
Discover the benefits of boundaries and the practicalities of living them, because once you embrace healthy boundaries, you will be able to show up in your relationships, you will feel better about you and you will be open to more loving experiences.
When there are aspects of your self-esteem or interpersonal relationships that have knocked your confidence and sense of self, when faced with the possibility of taking steps to support you, you might think, 'I don't have time' or, 'It will take too long' or, 'It will be too hard' - small steps every day build into change.
A month can not only make a difference but your focus helps you to set your intentions for the months ahead so that you're putting you in alignment with how you want to feel and the experiences that you want to have.
They say it takes 21 days to break a habit and I've thrown in an extra week to not only learn from the insights gained during that time, but to put in some practices and mindset shifts to continue to support your new habit.
Whether you want to do it all in 30 days or spread your learning over a longer period, these 30 lessons are designed to shake up everything you know about a subject but more importantly, to increase self-knowledge and self-awareness so that you break unhealthy and unproductive patterns, and ultimately feel better about you.