- My Books
- Contact Me
- List of Posts
- Your Favourites
The Pattern Breaker eCourse
Every day I come across people who seem ‘trapped’ in a cycle of behaviour that they don’t even recognise. Even when they do know about it, they convince themselves that this is how things ‘have’ to be and that it may too difficult or even impossible to change.
Patterns however represent habits and when your habits aren’t working for you, to continue is to engage in insanity; doing the same thing and expecting different results. If you would like to break a cycle of unhealthy relationships and gain a deeper understanding of why you’re doing and thinking certain things, and work out which habits need to be dropped or adapted, The Pattern Breaker eCourse is like taking yourself through personal therapy that will also help to support other work you may be doing to improve your life.
The goal of the course is to help you use information you already possess but don’t currently recognise or understand to gain valuable insights that in turn help you to adapt your mentality and behaviour to something more beneficial for you. If you’ve been thinking that you’ve already learned lessons, you’ve been taking away the wrong messages, likely very negative judgements that you’ve made about yourself. Using my own experience of breaking my pattern as well as everything I’ve learned with helping thousands of people over the past almost 7 years in spotting sequences of behaviour and thinking that they don’t even realise, I’ve put together my knowledge to create course material and resources to help you cut through the fluff and drop the baggage out of your life.
This self-paced course is very much workbook and worksheets based and every week for six weeks, new content is released to help you delve further.
Along with workbooks and worksheets, blog posts (including video) to help support what you’re doing will appear on the password protected site.
There are weekly assignments that will help you to form a conclusion on what you’ve discovered that week and to help you put together a bigger picture.
There are feedback opportunities to ensure you’re staying on the right top plus optional discussion opportunities.
The Pattern Breaker eCourse is like conducting an extensive investigation – gathering up lots of information and ‘clues’, laying it out, looking for the similarities. When you have a pattern, you will see that certain actions, situations and dynamics form part of a regular sequence and that you have very specific reasons and perceived ‘payoffs’ for doing what you’re doing.
You’ll find this course to be of great use if:
- You have been in the same types of relationship with different people.
- You’ve thought that you were doing the opposite of last time or choosing someone the opposite of a previous partner and are bewildered as to why you’ve wound up in the same situation.
- You have a tendency to be with married/attached people or engage in fantasy relationship or in any other unavailable relationships.
- You’ve felt like you’re ‘addicted’ to someone and may even feel that you have abandonment issues.
- You fix/heal/help people – Florence Nightingale.
- You feel the same or similar in a variety of situations – ‘not good enough’ or ‘left out’ which may also cause you to fly below the radar in your own life and dodge stretching yourself.
- You’ve been married more than once or in several long-term relationships yet you’re still racing into a new relationship and looking to have the same level of commitment even if you don’t know them.
- You want to be in a long-term relationship but find yourself in short-term relationships.
- You put the sex cart before the relationship horse.
- You want to deal with your past so that you can move forward.
- You’re the type of person that it’s not enough to know that something isn’t working for you.
Want to know more about how e-learning works? Check out the courses FAQ.
Terms & Conditions – please read before booking!
Please note, if you are already on a course, you can book your place at a discounted rate. There are limited places on each course.
I live in ________ which is a totally different timezone. How will the timings work? Before the course starts, we will be collecting some information from you to help shape the course and organise things like group work or, for example, online seminars. We will use your location, timezone, and try as much as possible to accommodate people’s schedules to make it live. If you are unable to make something that’s ‘live’ and a recording is appropriate, this will be made available. That said, 95% of the course is all down to you so any group stuff is very much in the minority. Due to timing though, most group work is written (using the comments box) and the private and secret Facebook group. When something is scheduled during the week, it will tend to be a Wednesday although this is subject to change depending on the needs of the class.
Do you accept payments in all currencies? Yes, it should do it automatically at the checkout but do advise if you experience any difficulties.
Do you need to have a Paypal account in order to pay? No, you can pay via card or via Paypal ID. Your card details are not disclosed to Baggage Reclaim during the order process.
Do you do gift certificates? If you would like to give a course as a gift (very nice of you!), please make a note on the order and we will liaise with you to do a transfer.
I want to do more than one course – can you do a discount for me? Yes.
Do I need to use my full name? On the order yes, but when the course opens, you can use whatever username you like.
When will I receive login information? Prior to the course starting (normally 24-72 hours before), you’ll receive your welcome email including login, intro and housekeeping stuff. In order for your login to be promptly set up, you do need to return your enrollment form as promptly as possible. After you’ve made your purchase, you should automatically receive your forms. If you don’t, please email shop AT baggagereclaim.co.uk
Does this require a lot of time? You can put in as much or as little as you like. It’s a course, but it’s not like you’re getting a degree. You don’t have to do group stuff for instance, but for your own benefit, I would try to make use of as much of the course as possible, although you can do it at your own pace. I can only give you feedback or respond to homework that you send in.
I’m broke but I really want to do the course. There will be a couple of scholarship places available and there’s also an installments option available at the checkout. If you’re a student or for whatever reason are struggling financially, get in touch and we will see what we can do to help. Any queries or amendments, please get in touch with shop AT baggagereclaim.co.uk.
What do I need in order to do the course? As long as you have internet and access to email, wherever you are in the world, you can take part. Oh and bring a strong desire to do things differently.
Want to know more about how e-learning works? Check out the courses FAQ.
- 30 Signs That Someone Isn’t Interested Or Is Half-Heartedly Interested In You: How To Avoid Being a Passing Time Candidate
- Letting Go of a Relationship…That Doesn’t Exist
- 10 Core Breakup Boundaries That Every Person Should Live By
- He’s with someone else – Why her and not me?
- Women Who Talk (& Think) Too Much – Wasting time explaining & discussing with men that don’t want to listen
- 12 Core Boundaries To Live By in Life, Dating, & Relationships
- Understanding Code Red and Amber behaviour in Relationships
- Am I Involved With an Assclown?: How To Spot Someone Who Means You & the Relationship No Good
- I’m Not Good Enough – The world through a low self-esteem lens
- Does my ex Mr Unavailable or assclown miss me?
- After The Breakup: Hold Tight To Your Self-Respect and Stop Trying To Be Friends With The Ex That Mistreated You!
- Is He Going to Leave His Wife/Girlfriend For Me? Part Two
- Casual Relationships: All The Fringe Benefits of a Relationship…Without The Actual Relationship
- Coping with feeling rejected by Mr Unavailables & Assclowns Part One
- Rebound Relationships in a Nutshell: Transitionals, Buffers & Why You Should Step Away From The Light When They’re Not Over Their Ex
- Being you is better than changing to appease someone who is threatened by differences
- Loneliness happens when we stop expressing how we feel and lose emotional connections (The importance of self-care and safe people)
- Why do we want to be liked by people who we dislike?
- There’s no point in following the ‘trend’ if you don’t end up liking or knowing you
- “Charming” tends to be a precursor to code red problems
- We can’t keep trying to recapture the beginning of a relationship; we’ve got the present to live in
- Why you don’t need to ask about exclusivity if the person you’re dating is ambiguous or even shady
- A dating hiatus is a healthy, empowering break, not a prison sentence!
- If you can’t be casual about casual sex, it’s not casual sex
- We self-sabotage our efforts to do better by us, because we’re afraid
Listen To Posts On Soundcloud
Most recent comments
- chutzpelady on Being you is better than changing to appease someone who is threatened by differences
- Nigella on Being you is better than changing to appease someone who is threatened by differences
- rachael on Being you is better than changing to appease someone who is threatened by differences
- Peanut on Being you is better than changing to appease someone who is threatened by differences
- happy b on Being you is better than changing to appease someone who is threatened by differences
I’m On PinterestMore Pins »
Copyright NoticeCopyright Natalie Lue 2005-2014 All rights reserved. Written permission is required from the author to include posts in their entirety on your site. If you use a quote or portion of a post(s), ensure that my work is credited. Copying my posts and changing some of the words is still plagarism. Claiming my ideas or opinions as yours, is also major breach of copyright.