1) This ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue management, the venue and any licensing authority.
2) The venue management and/or Baggage Reclaim/The Promoter reserve the right to refuse admission and/or sale of ticket to any person and to remove persons from the venue for any reason where necessary.
3) Neither Baggage Reclaim/The Promoter nor the venue management can accept responsibility for property lost or stolen at the venue.
4) Unauthorised photography or use of recording equipment is prohibited. No audio, audio visual or cinematographic equipment or device shall be used without consent of the Baggage Reclaim staff and/or venue management.
5) Baggage Reclaim/The Promoter and the venue management reserve the right to alter or change the programme, staging, or seating without prior notification and without refund of monies or exchange of ticket.
6) Money will be refunded or tickets exchanged after purchase, if the event is cancelled. In the event of cancellation Baggage Reclaim/Promoters sole obligation and liability shall be to provide a full refund of the face value of this ticket.I am happy to exchange your ticket for a credit note up to 30 days prior to the event which can be used against any future Baggage Reclaim event (or against a course) within 12 months of your purchase. All requests must be made in writing to natalie@ baggagereclaim.co.uk.
7) Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event, and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the World.
8) Ticket holders and those in attendance of any Baggage Reclaim workshops agree not to directly or indirectly compete with the business of Baggage Reclaim workshop and its successors for a period of six months following attendance of at a Baggage Reclaim event. This includes managing, operating or consulting a business substantially similar to or competitive with the Baggage Reclaim workshop.
9) Any materials provided via email such as copies of presentations, notes, ebooks, etc., are for the exclusive use of the ticket holder unless otherwise stated.