So many of us struggle with giving ourselves permission to feel our feelings, especially when it comes to anger. We worry that anger is ‘wrong’ and that it makes us a rageaholic if we acknowledge and express it. But anger is a necessary and vital emotion that only becomes unhealthy when we don’t express it.
In this week’s episode of The Baggage Reclaim Sessions, I explain why allowing ourselves to feel angry is critical to our emotional, mental, physical and spiritual wellbeing, and why acknowledging our ‘silent rage’ helps us to be more aware of our people-pleasing.
- Conflict and The Five Stages of Relationships (ep 170)
- Voicing Issues To Be Better Than Before (ep 176)
- Talking about our feelings (ep 154)
- Moving up the emotional scale
- Are you over your bandwidth? (ep 100)
- Process anger feelings with the help of my free Unsent Letter Guide
Subscribe and/or leave a review on Apple Podcasts (how-to guide here)–it really helps in growing the show! If you’re new to podcasts, find out more about what they are and how to subscribe with this handy guide.